Best Content Management System – DIY (Do it Yourself)
Content is King as they say. WordPress as a content management system is today used by millions of websites. Many a times there is a very small change you want to make to the content just before a meeting. A CMS like wp theme is the best content management system that allows a non programmer to add content to the site without sweating it out. For the Travel affiliate, this framework allows content syndication from EAN Expedia Affiliate Network, but monetization of the site is based upon some unique content posted by the site owner. The WP Theme allows the addition of various plugins that allow promoting of the site on the search engines a very straight forward task.
Best site for blogging
A WP theme lends itself to make writing fun for even non-writers. All the CSS and formatting is pre-set. All the blogger has to do is start typing and once the page is published, the content and image are all re-sized and presentable. No wonder bloggers around the world use wordpress site as the best site for blogging.
How to use social media
A WP theme provides a rich set of plugins (mostly free) that can be activated for the site. WordPress plugin for HootSuite allows you to publish content that you write to 50 social media sites. So the question – how to use social media is answered and you don’t have to know every social media publishing mechanism to reach out to your clients.
One of the most complicated things when you look at one of the best Content Management Systems is the theme. There are thousands of WP theme providers across the world. Which theme to integrate is based upon some simple rules
- The color and the look and feel of the site must resonate with your visitors. So, if it’s a site for travel and leisure, the colors of the website must be vibrant and full of life.
- The affiliate website must be responsive. That is it must be a mobile friendly website.
- The site must be SEO ready so as to help you get organic traffic to your website
- You can see a lot of website examples by clicking on the link Website Example.
Buying a domain and getting a theme on it is done. Now comes the biggest challenge. How to host, where to host, do I host on the cloud, what about backup, what about security? We bring you a solution whereby you don’t need to worry about anything. Our experts help you with all these challenges. We have the best servers and server security. Our server farm allows your data to be backed up regularly and if you have a question, we are only a phone call away.
Affiliate Marketing Website for under $100
Quick Travel Affiliate brings to the table a framework that has all the above components already built in. When you sign up with Quick Travel Affiliate, you get
- A well designed site that is responsive and mobile ready.
- A framework that can give you you own ‘Online Travel Agency (OTA)” in a couple of days
- A team of experts who will help you start earning online revenue in a more strategic manner
- A pre-integrated Expedia Affiliate Network (EAN) API, to help your clients research on your site instead of going elsewhere
- Pre-configured reports and analytics to see how your travel agency website is doing on the internet and lots more…….
Are you ready to get started?
A Travel Affiliate may also need to know
- 6 Interesting Facts of Online Travel Agents Online Travel Agents? ….
- 10 Things to Consider While Designing Website for B2C ….
- How and How Much Does An Online Travel Agent Make? ….