Question is – How to make money with Affiliate Marketing – consistently and regularly
Affiliate marketing has become more complex over the last few years, thanks in part to social networking sites being increasingly identified as affiliate marketing sites. There is money in affiliate marketing but if YOU can make money from it or not depends on a lot of other factors such as your commitment, experience, site traffic etc. While these best practices are by no means comprehensive of all the tactics you will need, but, it’s a good place to start and might help you in answering the question “How to make money with Affiliate Marketing”.
Get a ‘Pay per Sales’ Affiliate marketing program
Avoid signing up for a ‘Pay per click” (Affiliate program where you get paid based on the number of visitors you redirect to the merchant’s website from your affiliate site) and a ‘Pay per Lead’ (Affiliate program where you get paid once the referred visitor provides contact information on the target site by filling out a simple contact form.) as you are completely dependent on the quality of the Affiliate program. There are instances where if the referred traffic does not generate the leads or conversions, the conversions have been cancelled.
Join a ‘Pay per Sales’ program where your site is involved in converting a visitor to a customer so that you can ensure that the investment you have done using your PPC money and content marketing is converting to revenue.
Choose the Right Merchant
When you promote a product you also promote the company who is behind the product so try to choose wisely. You don’t want your visitors that you work so hard to get on your website to go and buy a product following your advice then come back unhappy. Do you think that this visitor will ever come back to your site and take your advice again? Most likely no; this can hurt your credibility in the long run.
Marketing and Re-marketing
Don’t just refer traffic. Convert the visitor to a buyer on your own website.
Affiliate Marketing Website for under $100
Quick Travel Affiliate brings to the table a framework that has all the above components already built in. When you sign up with Quick Travel Affiliate, you get
- A well designed site that is responsive and mobile ready.
- A framework that can give you you own ‘Online Travel Agency (OTA)” in a couple of days
- A team of experts who will help you start earning online revenue in a more strategic manner
- A pre-integrated Expedia Affiliate Network (EAN) API, to help your clients research on your site instead of going elsewhere
- Pre-configured reports and analytics to see how your travel agency website is doing on the internet and lots more…….
Are you ready to get started?
A Travel Affiliate may also need to know
- When asked what an independent travel agent is, the first ….
- Hello folks. I assume that you have already tried looking ….
- Online Travel Agents? What are the interesting facts to know ….