A Do-It-Yourself approach can be very overwhelming at times. A build-operate-Transfer model allows you to transfer the pain of setting up your online travel site to us and pick up the reigns once the site is stable. Our clients love this approach as it not only gives them the control they desire but also the most convenient way to get their online travel business going.
Features of this model include:
• Full ownership of the travel site.
• A done for you model for a period of 3 months.
• We will be responsible to apply SSL certificates and make sure the site is secure enough to take online payments.
• We will be responsible to make sure the site is working and is able to get paying customers.
• We will be responsible to get the site approved by Expedia Affiliate Network.
• Updates to the software for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
• We will be responsible for the smooth operations of your travel website for the first 3 months.
• After 3 months, you can either continue to use our hosting services or we can help you set up on a different hosting service provider. Either way, you will continue to have the ownership of the full source code of your website.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
When will I be charged?
The one time payment for 3 months of subscribtion including the source code will be charged on the day you open your account.
Do I need to purchase my own web hosting?
No. Hosting is included, no extra charge for 3 months. Your booking engine is a hosted service. We take care of the technical up-keep, so you can focus on running your travel agency!
What about making routine updates to my website?
You’ll have the ability to log in and make edits anytime you want. Our WordPress dashboard is super easy-to-use. While in the 3 months subcribtion period we can make those updates for you! Just send us an email and we’ll take care of it.
Can I use my own domain name?
Yes! We make it easy to connect your own domain name (example, MyTravelAgency.com). We will send you an IP address that you will need to point to in your domain DNS settings. We’re here to help with the setup process (don’t worry, it’s quick and easy!).
What if I have questions or need help?
We offer dedicated customer support via email. We can also schedule a phone call. Have a question before signing up? Ask us anything!
Do you offer custom development?
Sure! If you have specific features that you require, contact us and we would be happy to brainstorm with you about how we can give you that feature. We may already be having that in our arsenal or in the product roadmap.
We paid several different companies to implement the custom API’s but the result was pretty much the same. How different is your framework?
You are right, it is important for API developers to have knowledge of the travel domain and the travel industry. Without that, it is very difficult to give the desired experience. We have been in the technology space for more than 20 years and have more than a decade of experience in building travel related applications.
Is the cost of SSL certificate included?
Product selling price only includes wordpress theme with pre-integrated API of Expedia Affiliate Network. SSL certificate is not included and needed to be purchase by you seperately. If you need any assistance in purchase of the same, you can raise a support request. For reference: you can purchase it from www.ssls.com or any other SSL certificate provider.
In addition to hotels, can we do flights, cruises, rental cars, etc?
At this point in time, Expedia is not offering cruises, flights & car-rentals in their API. However, you can add links to other affiliate on your site. If you need any assistance on integration process we’ll help you out!