1. Will the download have the full source code in it?
A. Yes, the download will include the source code that you can modify for your needs for your own website.
2. What programming language is this application written in?
A. This is a WordPress theme built in PHP.
3. Can I easily change the color scheme and layout of the theme to match my brand?
A. Yes, the admin panel is incredibly simple to use and you can easily change the color and layout of the theme and various components in it.
4. What about upgrades to Expedia API?
A. Our product roadmap keeps updating the theme and the API integration on a regular basis and you are entitled to get free theme updates for one year from the date of purchase.
5. How easy it is for a non-programmer to make changes to the website?
A. Our admin panel is incredibly simple to use and allows you to make changes to your website.
6. Can I use my own domain name?
A. Yes, you can host your website using your own domain name and build your brand.
7. What if I have questions or need help?
A. Downloading the site entitles you to a one year membership login and unlimited email support. Also, you can log in to your account and raise support requests.
8. Can you help with installing my website?
A. Yes, at a small fee of $9.99, we can help you with the installation. You can log in to your account and raise a support request.
9. We paid several different companies to implement the custom APIs but the results haven’t been satisfactory. How different is your solution?
A. You are right, it is important for API developers to have knowledge of the travel domain and the travel industry. Without that, it is very difficult to give the desired experience. We have been in the technology space for more than 20 years and have more than a decade of experience in building travel related applications and products. Thus, our solution speaks for itself.
10. Do I need to get approval from Expedia before I can start selling hotels on my site?
A. Yes, every Expedia-Affiliate site needs to be approved by Expedia before it can start selling hotels. Our solution has been built using the best practices prescribed by Expedia Affiliate Network. If you need help with the approval process, please raise a support request through your account and our team will help you.
11. When and how do I get paid?
A. When a visitor books a hotel through your website and has not cancelled the booking, Expedia will add the commission in your account.
12. How much commission does Expedia give for every booking?
A. The commission is based on the sale you make. Please refer to Expedia Affiliate Network commission page for more details.
13. Do I need to purchase my own web hosting?
A. Yes, you need to host your website with any WordPress hosting provider. For example Godaddy, Amazon AWS, eHost, BlueHost etc.
14. Do I need to purchase SSL for my website?
A. As the payment will be processed on your website, it is important to send sensitive data using SSL data encryption.
If you could not find the answer you are looking for, please feel free to contact us on email@example.com. We would love to answer any questions you may have.