support@quicktravelaffiliate.com

Why do I need a mobile app for my business?

If your site is responsive in design and the site opens correctly and beautifully on any hand held device, the question is “Why do I need a mobile app for my business?”

Loyalty:

It is simple, a mobile app ensure loyalty of the user. With all the noise out there — roadside banners, billboards, flashing signs, newspaper ads, flyers, coupons, websites, website banners, Facebook ads, and email marketing — we slowly lose our impact on customers because of the immense amount of advertising surrounding us all. It’s time to go back to making a true and sincere connection with your customers, and making them a loyal lover of your product and/or service.

“80% of iOS and Android usage is spent on apps, leaving only 20% on browser activities.” (Flurry Analytics Comscore)

Once the user has downloaded your app on the mobile device, there is  an 80% chance that your customer will use your app to search for the next booking. A mobile application is a way for clients to connect with you quickly and easily through their mobile device. Unlike a game app, which is purely for pleasure, a business app provides value to your existing clients, and is an easy way for you to gain new clients, loyalty and sales.

Personalization:

One of the most frustrating thing a user has to do is to input personal information for every booking that is made. Even if the site offers social logins, the visitor still has to remember what social id was used for this site. On the other hand if a mobile app is being used, once the user has registered, the data is stored in the app’s local database so, there is no need to remember the data. Also, the mobile app can store the geo location information, choices that the user has made so that the system can recognize these and deliver results accordingly. One of the most important benefits of the app is that it can store information of recent searches. This increases the engagement considerably.

Notification:

Once an app has been downloaded by your users, it is very easy to send them notifications. It has been proven that notifications have a 97% open rate. Though the user can turn off the notifications, if the messages are educating and not too often or overwhelming, this can turn out to be a good engagement tool for the travel professional.

Stand Out From the Competition:

These days mobile apps at the small business level are still rare, and this is where you can take a big leap ahead of your competitors. Be the first in your neighborhood to offer a mobile app to your customers. They’ll be astonished by your forward-thinking approach!

Be Visible to Customers at All Times:

Statistics show that the average American spends more than two hours a day (!) on his or her mobile device. While probably only a handful of applications make up the bulk of this total usage, it doesn’t change the fact that each user has to unlock, scroll, and scan their device for the apps they’re looking for. Being “in the way” can be an advantage to your company, as our mind unconsciously does record every image and text (or well-designed app icon!) it comes across — even if it happens unnoticed.

Convinced yet? I am, for sure! Now that you have gotten a taste of the numerous benefits of your own business mobile app, where are you going to start? You have two options:

  • You hire an app development agency, or bring your own in-house app development team on board (depending on how much emphasis you’d like to put on your mobile strategy).

OR

  • You use one of the fantastic mobile app built by QuickTravelAffiliate and launch it in the market place at a fraction of the cost you would spend building your own app

Either way you go, a mobile app is going to be a standard component of a travel business in the future. The choice you make today is going set the foundation for the future of your business. It’s on you to decide whether you’d like to be one of the first.

Ready to start your website and mobile app?

Posted under category:
Mobile App,Responsive Technology - May 18, 2015 20:15

Free Consultation?

Would you like to get a free consultation?

 
 

Prefer talking?

Still have questions and need clarifications? We can call you (or) Call us on
+1205-490-2724

 
 
 

Subscribe to our mailing list

Gain an edge by referring to our worksheets and course materials. We promise never to spam you.

 
@